Below are some highlights among the projects I have been involved with. For a full list, see 'By date' or 'By category' in the menu above, or browse categories to the right.
Started October 2006, ended May 2007 Rymdvarelser Mot Soldater
- Project Manager; Sound sole developer; Core co-developer
- School project at BTH
- I was part of the Friendly Stapler team.
RMS was the last big project during Game Programming, spanning 30 weeks (at 50% officially, more like 100% in practice). This project was set apart from Robot in that we were eight programmers, no game designers, and one artist; and because we decided to implement almost all of the engine on our own, with almost no middleware except hardware interfaces.
David Sveni... [Read more]
Started September 2005, ended July 2012 AB Spelguiden
- Programmer and some graphical design
- AB Spelguiden
- Dobytec: Database design and technical consultant
- AB Spelguiden is one of Sweden's largest distributor of horse betting odds and gaming advice. Previously, they have done all this distribution in the form of paper posters being distributed daily to thousands of game corners. Now, they wanted to join the digital revolution. In the year since then, Third Cog has built the digital infrastructure needed to digitally distribute all this information to online autonomous touch screens around the country.
Started 2005, ended July 2012 Macdata.se
- Designer and programmer
- Macdata AB
- Macdata badly needed a new web site, and decided to add a web store while at it. I usually don't do graphical work, but the client liked the neatness of the design I had made while creating the site, so it was kept.
During 2006 Oneseat.eu
- Programmer and database designer/maintainer
- Folkpartiet (Swedish Liberal Party)
- Peter Esse: Graphical design
- On a very short notice, Folkpartiet needed a site for accepting signatures petitioning for an end to the bureaucratic travels between Brussels and Strasbourg. It also needed to be able to handle a million signatures. And be localized in twenty languages. Peter and I helped make all that a reality.